Sponsorship Provided By:
Silver Sponsor and Media Partner:
Silver Sponsor (Lunch):
Other Sponsors :
The principal objective of this international
event is to provide a platform for brainstorming sessions relevant
to Information Professionals in Asia with a global perspective.
This conference will offer an opportunity to put forth innovative
ideas, debate some of the classical ideas, and promote closer
cooperation and development among information professionals.
Specifically, it will solicit to high quality of research and
provide an international platform for researchers, developers
and practitioners to present applied and theoretical research
findings. It will also engage in discussions oriented towards
identifying the challenging problems faced to information
professionals, and help them to shape the future direction of research.
- Ensure that information professionals are aware
of the latest developments in the library and
- Promote the Special Libraries Association in the
- Increase the activities and role of SLA among
library and information professionals in the Asian Region to
support the growth of special library professionals.
- Bring together the dispersed special community of the
library professionals through a common platform to
- Promote special libraries and special library
- Strengthen academic collaboration and strategic
alliances for the development of special libraries.
- Facilitate interaction between experts and non-experts
to bridge the knowledge gap between developing and
- Help to develop a roadmap for the rapid and continuous
growth of the library and information science society.